Friday, February 12, 2010

2 Thoughts

There have been 2 thoughts bouncing around in my head, well more than two, but these are the only two that count right this minute.....


To leave a legacy, you have to live a legacy.

*************************

It well may be 
That we will never meet again 
In this lifetime 
So let me say before we part 
So much of me 
Is made of what I learned from you 
You'll be with me 
Like a hand-print on my heart 
And now whatever way our stories end 
I know you have re-written mine 
By being my friend... "


How many people's lives do you touch every day?   How many people do I impact for the good? Impact for God? How many people have my handprint on their heart? Their life?

2 comments:

Ashley February 12, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

Wow, thanks for that little poem. It's appropriate today as a sweet friend of mine was killed in a car wreck this morning. Reminds me that you just never know... so we DO need to think about what kind of legacy we are living.
God bless.
Ashley (shine4him on IDD)

Anonymous,  February 15, 2010 at 3:49 AM  

I love the first quote!

Blog Archive

 

The IDD Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates