Friday, March 5, 2010

Thankfulness

Hey girls!!

Have you ever noticed that all my posts include me thinking.... hope that's a good thing because yep, I was at it again :-)  I was thinking about how when I am thankful for something my whole world looks a little brighter.  I've made it a habit of mine to come up with at least one thing everyday that I am thankful for. And find things to be thankful for in the maybe not so thankful things.

Yesterday for instance, I was thankful that my shoe got all muddy when I stepped on the grass.  Because you know what, mud means that the snow is melting and SPRING IS COMING!!!

So, what are you thankful for today?

1 comments:

Kendra H March 5, 2010 at 2:04 PM  

I'm thankful because I was able to get a part time job and rent an apartment next door to some friends.

Blog Archive

 

The IDD Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates