Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Tomorrow Promise

It is truly one of God's many mercies that He always promises us a fresh tomorrow morning.

[His mercies] are New
every morning: 
great is Thy faithfulness
-Lamentations 3:23


As I told a friend the other day "Sometimes when I've had a bad day or I'm lonely... I don't delay going to bed.  The sooner I can start tomorrow morning the better."


Because as Anne Shirley says:
"Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is always new... with no mistakes in it."


Thank you God for Tomorrows. 

2 comments:

Melanie December 8, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

Praise the Lord! I am so glad he gives us tomorrows as well!

Emily December 8, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

I really needed to hear this!!!!

Blog Archive

 

The IDD Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates