Monday, October 27, 2008

Painted Red


I’ve been listening to JJ Heller’s latest CD “Painted Red” all week. While each and every song is excellent, there are snatches of lyrics that make me catch my breath with their truth…

All I need to be complete
Is Your love
Your blood that covers me


As a single girl…alone and wondering sometimes if she’s only one half and incomplete without the true, true love of a husband, these lyrics ease my heart’s ache. I am complete with His love, even as I live the life single woman.

I don’t know what to say
No words could ever be enough
I stand up because you hold me here
Because you brought me here tonight

Without you we all fall down
Without you we all fall


Without Yeshua, Jesus…God, we all fall down…and He is the only reason why we stand. During hard times, during weak moments, I find myself listening to this song and trying to learn the words by heart.

Until November 1st, you can download JJ Heller’s album “Painted Red” for free. JJ Heller’s voice is gorgeous and her song lyrics are…perfect. Check out “Painted Red”; you won’t regret it.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

 

The IDD Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates