Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dr. Jak's Spring Fashion Trends

What's "IN" for Spring 2009

FLORALS.... everywhere!  Specifically big patterned florals.

Dresses

Tops

SHOES!!
 (can you tell I love the shoes?)
AND... BAGS!!!

Note: Just because they're all in... doesn't mean they should all be worn together.  :)  
Also, stay away from dark colors, specifically black.  Pair your floral skirt with a pastel top, shoes and bag.  
What's in for jewelry?  This is, after all, the fun stuff... :)

Colored Stones.  Out of the ordinary materials.  Look for unique and unusual pieces.  A good place to look is Etsy.com where everything is handmade and exclusive.  I can specifically recommend Marie's Miracles and Think Victorian.  I've ordered from both these sellers before and LOVED what I got! 

6 comments:

Krista April 1, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

And here I thought I was being bold (for me!) by wearing bright colored scarves. Wow...lots of bright prints this season, huh? I think the purse is cute!

You are right - I haven't done much shopping yet this spring, but where I have gone, everything is big floral prints and brighter colors. :-)

Emily April 1, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

Those shoes are fabulous!

Valerie April 2, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

I LOVE the shoes that I've seen coming out lately, with the lacy-looking trim. I just wish they would make them in flats or low heels, but no. If you want adorable shoes you have to half-kill yourself trying to wear them. :(

Miss Deb April 7, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

I'm getting into heels more. I rather love them now :)

My thing is, I have big feet and it's very hard to find cute shoes in my size *sigh*

Katie April 7, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

I love these shoes as well!! Deb, I'm like you. Shoes are hard to find in my size.

Krista April 8, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

So I'm not the only one with big feet then! ;-) It always makes shopping challenging. *sigh*

Blog Archive

 

The IDD Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates