Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Poking my head in the door

Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I've been posting regularly. In fact, right now you may be thinking, "What? An IDD Blog post on a Wednesday?" If so, I apologize.

My existence without wireless is to blame. And I've missed all of you and I'll be glad when I have wireless again and can be around more. But I'm glad I've had this quiet time as well. I've been doing so many things.


I went to New York State for a wedding and camped by the banks of Lake Erie on the way.


I went to Chicago for a church youth conference, where we made a star with our feet. And then over 30 of us got sick afterwards.


We hosted a bridal tea for a friend of mine. I made the scones.

And then I've been doing all sorts of things that can't be pictured. I've been working on embroidery projects, recommended book lists, reading Moby Dick and Little Dorrit and Rosemary Sutcliff, becoming co-caretaker of a library, cooking, dancing, singing. Writing. Compiling service books for myself. And petting this rascal:


And this one:


What have you been doing?

1 comments:

Rebecca August 12, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

Maureen!!!

I've been reading and getting ready for VBS camp and being a counselour at VBS camp and going out East and trying to get back into the swing of regular life. :)

Blog Archive

 

The IDD Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates