Thursday, August 27, 2009

Women of Faith

Like
Deborah,

I will serve the Lord in power and speak His Word without fear.


Like
Esther,


I will intercede for God's people before His throne.


Like
Abigail,


I will humble myself to wash the feet of the servants of the Lord.


Like
Sarah
,


I will respect my husband and his ministry to the Lord.


Like
Hannah
,


I will dedicate my children to the Lord.


Like
Priscilla
,


I will explain the way of God more perfectly to those who are seeking.


Like the
Shunamite widow
,


I will trust God in the day of adversity.


Like
Lydia
,


I will be a worshiper of God and open my home to his ministers.


Like
Tabitha
,


I will always do good and help the poor.


Like
Joanna
,


I will use my wealth to support the ministry of Jesus.


Like
Mary, the mother of Jesus,


I will hear the word of God to me and answer, "Be it unto me as you have said."


Like
Mary, the sister of Martha,


I will know the voice of Jesus and hear His words.


Like
Mary, the mother of Mark,


I will make my home a haven for the followers of Jesus.


Like
Mary, the Magdalene
,


I will keep at the feet of Jesus and love Him unto death.


~ Anonymous

2 comments:

Melanie August 27, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

Oh, that was beautiful! Thank you for posting it!

Blog Archive

 

The IDD Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates