Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dr. Jak's Autumn Ensemble

I just LOVE autumn colors.  Love, love, love 'em.  *happy sigh*

Browns, rusts, golds, butterscotch, fuschia, magenta, maroon, orange, yellow, all of it.  Together.  Lovely.  And exciting!!!  How often does nature wear my favorite colors?  Well, all of the time, actually :)  But, I do LOVE these combinations!

For this outfit I went with a sort of monotone color scheme. 
Tan knee-length skirt, Brown leggings, Beige, embroidered tunic shirt, caramel colored ballet flats.
Pretty boring, so I popped it with a vibrant red lace edged cami, and matching jewelry.

The bag matches too :) Floral corduroy.  Perfect for Autumn.  :)

2 comments:

Leah October 30, 2008 at 5:29 PM  

I absolutely adore this outfit! Well done!

Blog Archive

 

The IDD Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates