Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall is Here

I don't know what the weather is where you are, but here in the midwest Fall is definitely here.  The leaves are starting to turn those beautiful reds, yellows, and oranges.  AppleFest was a couple weekends ago and cider is starting to pop up for sale all over.


Fall is my favorite time of the year.  I love the cool crisp weather.  The smell of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and apples in the air.   I actually enjoy wearing sweatshirts and fall coats.  Every year my family takes a trip an hour north to a small town simply full of of apple orchards.


We pick up a supply of apples. 
 Eat apple cider doughtnuts *yummy!* 

 visit Dudley
attempt a corn/sunflower maze
and all around have a glorious time!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

 

The IDD Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates