Friday, January 16, 2009

Chocolate Swap



One of our lovely readers had a grand idea!! A CHOCOLATE SWAP!! 
So, here's the details:
What: Chocolate Swap
Where: The IDD Blog

Who: Anyone who wants to participate

When: February 14th, 2009

How: If you are interested comment here, then email us your address by February 1st. (Our email address is in the sidebar).  After that we will compile names and addresses and email you the name and address of a fellow  IDDiot. You get to buy chocolate and send it to that person.  Try to have in the mail before Feb 14th.  Then on the 14th (Valentine's Day) we can all enjoy our chocolate together!!! (If you have any allergies let us know in your email so we can send them on to your "Chocolate Santa".)

13 comments:

Mac January 16, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

OOOOoooooo! Count me in! What a great idea!

Hannah January 16, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

Chocolate!! I'd like to join!

An Old Fashioned Girl January 16, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

I'll do anything for chocolate :-)

Anonymous,  January 16, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

*perks up* Did someone say chocolate? ;) Count me in! :)

Keep up the great job with this blog gals!! It's been a huge source of fun and encouragement for me!! :)

Anonymous,  February 2, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

I just wanted to ask, did you get my email with my address?? I sent it twice, but I want to make sure. :)

Blog Archive

 

The IDD Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates