Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dr. Jak's "How-To-Keep-Your-Legs-Warm-When-You-Live-In-Frigid-Temperatures"

The answer is simple:
LEG WARMERS!
Leg Warmers have long been used by ballerinas, but now even the klutziest of us can wear them.  
 Here are my two top reasons to wear leg warmers:
1. They keep your legs warm
2. They are SO cute! 
You can wear them many ways.
With a skirt.
Over skinny leg jeans.
Over Leggings or tights.
With heels or flats.
I even wear them under my jeans or long skirts just for extra warmth.  
You can buy them at most clothing stores.  I got a pair at Target and I liked them so much that I started knitting my own.  
Get some!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

 

The IDD Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates