Saturday, May 16, 2009

IDDiots Unite!

Last Sunday, three more of us IDDiots had the chance to meet! Maureen was stopping in Boston, on her way home from London, and Krista and I met up with her for coffee. For about 2 1/2 hours we talked about books, writing, family, more books and, of course, IDD. What a blessing to see the friends we'd goten to know so well through IDD in person.


Krista Valerie Maureen






Note: Yes, the coffee cup in front of my face is intentional! Not that I distrust any of our readers here, but my family rules prohibit me from posting my picture online. :-)

5 comments:

Rebecca May 16, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

*huge grins* Wish I could've been there! Looks like a blast! *hugs*

Sam May 16, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

Is the title IDDiots to be earned?

Valerie May 17, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

An IDDiot is just a member of IDD, as far as I know. :D

Katie May 17, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

So, yes. You have to earn it by joining IDD.

Krista May 17, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

Hail IDDiots, one and all!

Blog Archive

 

The IDD Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates