Top Ten Things You Should Never to Say to a Single Woman
This is purely for comic relief purposes only. While I have certainly had all of these things said to me at one time or another I'm not trying to be mean or demeaning to anyone who might have said them. I'm posting them merely for humor's sake. I'm sure if you've been single for any length of time you'll identify with some if not all of these questions.
- So, when are you going to tie the knot?
- It's YOUR turn next!
- Can you babysit while we go to the couple's barbecue?
- Have you tried E-Harmony?
- Have you been looking?
- So, why aren't you married yet?
- Have you prayed about it?
- Maybe you should get out more.
- You need to meet a really nice young man who loves the Lord.
- Being married isn't all it's cracked up to be
Top Ten Things You SHOULD Say to a Single Woman
- Here, have a chocolate bar.
- GIRLS NIGHT!
- You look nice!
- Here, have a dark chocolate bar.
- Let's go shopping!
- Let's watch a Jane Austen movie
- Here, have a white chocolate bar.
- I've been praying for you!
- You're such a blessing!
- Here, have another chocolate bar.