Friday, September 26, 2008

We Interrupt This Blog

Hello everyone!!!!!

Next month marks our 7 month anniversary.  And we would like to know what you are thinking.  So, if you are reading this we would like to ask that you would comment saying you're here.  And since you are already commenting we've love to know what your favorite part of the IDD blog is or what you would like to see more of.

And since we have your attention we have some great announcements!

1) Starting Monday we will be taking some time over the next 3 weeks to do a little "getting to know you".  Each of your IDD blog authors has written a post letting you know a little bit about themself.

2) In case you missed it, Maureen started a series on Book Recommendations.  She'd love for you to stop by the most recent one and leave a comment with your own book recommendations!  The first article can be found Here.

3) We're on the look out for guest posts!!  We published the first one last week.  And have a few more in the making.  If you have something you would like to share please drop us an email.  You can find our email address on the top right side of your screen.

*puts on a deep announcer voice*

So stay tuned!!!

8 comments:

Kourtney Ann September 26, 2008 at 8:29 AM  

I'm here!
I love coming to the IDD blog because it is visible proof that there are people, outside of our little group, who believe like I do.
You all have been a big blessing to me and I hope to see more of the same!
LONG LIVE THE IDD BLOG!!!

Angie Moge Wali September 26, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

I have been a fan of Krista's blog, Musings of a Lady for about a year or two now. I happened to run across a link to an IDD post somewhere (maybe there?) a few months ago, and started reading avidly. Not only do you ladies encourage me to be content in my singleness, to trust God's plan for my life and to know its OK to have romantic dreams for my future, I also really love the way you write. You all, especially Krista, have a way with words that makes your posts irresistible.
Thanks so much, and keep up the good work!

Lora September 26, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

I found IDD blog through the YLCF and love to stop by! I really appreciate the thoughtfulness in your posts. You all are such a blessing to me!

Anonymous,  September 26, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

Hi,
my sister Beka and I very much enjoy all the posts--and we visit often. Thank you for all your hard work! You all are blessings!

God bless!

~Anna

Pam H. September 26, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

It helps to find as many contacts with intelligent people, who think, who have a sense of humor, and who are committed to serving the Lord God, as possible.

Wish I'd found a group like yours when I was young; hope your presences will help my children.

God bless you all.

Unknown September 26, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

Unfortunately I haven't stopped by very often, but what I have seen is great!
Thanks for all your hard work!

Elisabeth September 28, 2008 at 10:48 AM  

Hello! I'm here often ... and I love reading everything you ladies have to share about life and love and God. You do such a great job of providing encouragement ... and I love your humour, too! :) Thank you ...

kalipay October 1, 2008 at 11:01 AM  

i think the 'get to know' posts will be great. i'd love to send in something soon... right now i'm volunteering 15-hour days for a campaign. so in a month or so i'll be back around. :)

Blog Archive

 

The IDD Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates