Saturday, August 2, 2008

Quote of the Day


God is still working--let's never forget that. What we can see of our circumstances is not all that is there. Whether we are single or married, God is working to glorify Himself through those circumstances, and only He knows the best way to accomplish His plans. At any given time, we can't see the grand panorama of His grace. But, secure in the reality of it, we can rest in the promise that still echoes across time: "'My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose.' ...I have spoken, and I will bring it to pass; I have purposed, and I will do it." (Isaiah 46:10-11)
- Carolyn McCulley, excerpt from Did I Kiss Marriage Goodbye?

0 comments:

Blog Archive

 

The IDD Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates