Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dr. Jak's Award Ceremony

I don't know who invented the Lace Trimmed Camisole but whoever they are, they're a genuis!They deserve no less than 7 medals and about an hour long standing ovation.Oh, and I'd like to shake their hand.First off they solve about a gazillion modesty difficulties that we girls face everyday. They add LENGTH to too-short blouses.The length also comes in handy if your skirt or pants rides too low on your waist. So, we'll give them two medals for that.They add a MODESTY PANEL to any top that is cuttoo low for comfort. This is fabulous since it meanswe can buy cute tops even if they are too short or too low.Put a cami underneath. Problem solved.













Medals for CUTE FACTOR. Yep, definitely.Not to mention FEMININITY.They come in a variety of COLORS so they add spice to any outfit.AFFORDABILITY award of the century!I paid about $12 for mine at MauricesI also found some at Target for $9.99 although I haven't bought these specific ones, but they look like a good deal.Since I wear them almost every other day this is definitely a worthwhile investment!

4 comments:

Valerie July 22, 2008 at 11:27 AM  

I love lace on anything... but I must be more of a skin-flint than I thought. I generally won't buy a cami unless it goes under $5. Most of my clothes I pay under $10, and if you go at the right time of year, you can get some really nice stuff for those prices. ;-)

Miss Deb July 22, 2008 at 3:42 PM  

I have camis from Target for $10,and they are GREAT.

Also, another idea: check the clearance rack at Wal-Mart when they put spaghetti strap shirts on sale (I've found them for as little as $3 each)--if they are too low and don't have adjustable straps, simply cut the straps, double them to the desired length, sew or pin in place, and voila, you have a very suitable cami! Plus they usually come in many fun and bright colors, so you can add lots of cute spice to your outfit :)

Miss Deb July 22, 2008 at 3:52 PM  

PS

You have got GORGEOUS skin, Becca.

Anonymous,  July 24, 2008 at 8:22 AM  

Great entry! Camis are wonderful things! :-)

Blog Archive

 

The IDD Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates