Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Dr. Jak's Halter Top Solutions

Modesty can be difficult in today's trends.

We want to look cute and feminine and sometimes it is tricky to shop when it seems as if every option being offered to us, is asking us to compromise our convictions.

So, modesty can be difficult, but not impossible!
And, we're up to the challenge aren't we? Of course we are!

Here's a simple solution for a halter top dress I bought on a clearance rack for $15. I paired it with a brown top, with puffy sleeves. Since the layering look is "in" the outfit succeeds in being comfortable, feminine, and modest, while still being trendy!

2 comments:

Ana July 1, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

I do this all the time. Not just with halter tops but with spaghetti straps and anything else that might be immodest on the top. :) Or if I don't wear them over something I wear them under something.

Krista July 7, 2008 at 6:25 AM  

Fabulous tip, Dr. Jak! I actually would have never thought of doing that! I will definitely have to keep it in mind.

And gorgeous photos, as always. :-)

Blog Archive

 

The IDD Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates