Tuesday, July 15, 2008

To Know We're Not Alone

I'll let you in on a little secret.

It's a difficult thing to try to write something encouraging for single girls when the single girl doing the writing is a little discouraged about being single herself.


In the movie Shadowlands one character observes that

"We read to know we're not alone."  

How very true.

I hope you read this blog to know you're not alone.


Similarly, I write to know I'm not alone.  

I write to say

"Here I am, this is how I feel, this is who I am."


So, today I'm lonely.  

But, I'm not alone.  


You're here.

5 comments:

Miss Deb July 15, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

Amen!! *hugs* We're all in this together :)

Sarah Dee July 15, 2008 at 12:05 PM  

*Starts singing high school musical song due to Miss deb's comment*

*hugs* :D

Krista July 15, 2008 at 5:10 PM  

Sarah! Now I've got that song stuck in my head! :-P

Hugs all around! I am so glad that none of us are alone!

Elisabeth July 16, 2008 at 4:07 PM  

Thank you ... I really appreciate you posting this ...

Mac July 17, 2008 at 9:22 AM  

Amen!
Ditto, ditto, ditto!

Blog Archive

 

The IDD Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates